Cupcake

by - November 10, 2017



Seriously, this is a very moist and soft cupcake recipe. I really like it. Here is the recipe for 12 medium cupcakes, but my silicone cupcake liners are smaller ones, so it yielded about 18 cupcakes.

Ingredients:
Flour 150g (1+1/4 cups)
Sugar 130g (2/3 of a cup)
(150g if you like a sweeter taste)
Salt 1/4 tsp if you use unsalted butter
Butter 150g (2/3 of a cup) (I've used unsalted)
Vanilla 6g (1&1/2 tsp)
Egg 143g (3 eggs)
Baking powder 3g (1tsp)
Baking soda 1g (1/2 tsp)

Method:
Preheat the oven.
Follow the steps in the video recipe.
First bake at 160°C for 17mins then increase the temperature to 180°C and bake for 3mins more to brown the top.
Temperature could be little different oven to oven, you know your oven better.


The frosting here that I have used is Philadelphia cream cheese frosting. Just the whole tub of 200g cream cheese and 1 cup of icing sugar. Whisk them til combined. My daughter chose pink, so I added a pinch of red food coloring powder to give it a sweet pastel pink color for the frosting.

You May Also Like

0 comments